Re: Userland Lua - concerns with require

On Wednesday 27 October 2010 2:21:34 pm Marc Balmer wrote:
> I will change the default path specifications.

What specific change?  Removing . or moving it to the end?
I'd argue that removing . is the correct thing to do, not
just moving it to the end if you are worried about security.
But from my knowledge of lua it expects . in the path.

Your two previous posts didn't convey the details of the solution.

Phil Nelson (phil at
NetBSD:  Coda: