Re: libm patch

2010/9/15 Christos Zoulas <>:
> In article
> <>,
>>Latest patch can be found here:
> You have a patch for x86/include/ieee.h; don't we need a similar patch
> to the remaining arch ieee.h files so things compile?
> christos

The changes in x86/include/ieee.h are related to the inclusion of
nextafter*(). And the latter is only enabled in x86/amd64 archs (due
to the fact that I don't have any other arch to test the code). See
for instance:

+COMMON_SRCS+= fenv.c s_nextafterl.c s_nexttoward.c

But I'll double to check to make sure I'm not wrong.

Best regards,