LIBISMODULE

hi,

I have a little question about the LIBISMODULE of bsd.lib.mk. I try to do a module that I can open with dlopen, but when I put LIBISMODULE inside my Makefile, it only generate a module.so which is not useable, a libmodule.so.0, a symlink libmodule.so and a libmodule_pic.a which is not a shared library. Because the module is open by dlopen, having the SHLIB_MAJOR at the end of shared library sounds stupid because the API is frozen by the apps and opening libmodule.so with dlopen doesn't work, because dlopen does not follow the symlink...
So my question is, how can I generate a useable module.so?

Cordially,
Erin