I have a little question about the LIBISMODULE of I try to do a module that I can open with dlopen, but when I put LIBISMODULE inside my Makefile, it only generate a which is not useable, a, a symlink and a libmodule_pic.a which is not a shared library. Because the module is open by dlopen, having the SHLIB_MAJOR at the end of shared library sounds stupid because the API is frozen by the apps and opening with dlopen doesn't work, because dlopen does not follow the symlink...
So my question is, how can I generate a useable