[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: floating-point exception support
2010/7/21 Stathis Kamperis <ekamperi%gmail.com@localhost>:
> Greetings everyone,
> Here is a patch that adds support of fenv.h interface for x86 and
> amd64 architectures. It would be great if you could apply the patch
> set, rebuild, install and run the test suite, with:
I updated the diff after off-list conversations I had with some
people. The changes are limited:
1. Made __test_sse() use the machdep.sse sysctl, to check whether host
2. Made __test_sse() be a constructor function, rather than calling
it every time over & over again.
3. Added some __RCSIDs (I have no idea what they are about).
4. Added /* $NetBSD$ */ lines in the beginning of .c files (Same as above).
5. Added an #error directive in include/fenv.h for unsupported archs.
6. Infinitesimal fixes in man pages.
7. Put some tabs in function prototypes, instead of space.
8. Made feenableexcept(), fedisableexcept(), fegetexcept() visible if
_GNU_SOURCE is defined (before it was only _NETBSD_SOURCE).
That is pretty much.
 This attribute is supported by both gcc and clang/llvm
Main Index |
Thread Index |