Importing xmlgrep into base

Nhat Minh Lê's GSoC 2009 project, xmlgrep, is ready to be imported into
the base system.  It depends on expat, the stream-oriented XML parsing
library.

X11 already uses expat.  I propose that we move expat
from xsrc/external/mit/expat/ and src/x11/lib/expat/ to
src/external/mit/expat/ and src/lib/expat/, respectively.

Nhat Minh intends to maintain xmlgrep in his own GIT repository, and to
re-import to our CVS repository from time to time.  Therefore, I propose
that we put xmlgrep under

src/external/bsd/xmltools/

Ok?

Dave