Re: Possible pthreads memory leak

mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost (Michael van Elst) writes:

>mm_lists%pulsar-zone.net@localhost (Matthew Mondor) writes:
>>It seems to remain stable at 7084K/844K SIZE/RES for me with the
>>addition of another syscall.

>I think the fix is in version 1.113 of lib/libpthread/pthread.c.

and the pullup to netbsd-5 branch occured 6 days ago...

        * pthread.c (1.106.2.2): Pull up following revision(s) (requested
          by christos in ticket #1235):         lib/libpthread/pthread.c:
          revision 1.113 Don't just look only at the first element in the
          deadqueue to find lwp's to reuse, because if we lose the race
          with the kernel we are never going to reuse any elements. Look in
          the whole list instead.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost