C restrict type qualifier

Does anyone know if it is OK to use 'restrict' type qualifier with pointers to
constant value, which may overlap in memory, eg.

my_function(const void * restrict ptr1, const void * restrict ptr2)

I know that the result of the above function are undefined if ptr1 and ptr2
overlap in memory and the values pointed by those pointers can be modified.

However, what happens if the values pointed by the pointers are read-only, as
declared above in the function prototype?