Re: Lua in NetBSD

On Sat Oct 24 2009 at 10:48:41 +0200, Marc Balmer wrote:
> [long email]
>
> Quite some developers told me in private that they would use Lua for
> their work, if it was in the system and I think this all speaks for
> the addition of Lua to NetBSD.  If there are not to many objections to
> this, I will ask core to give me a thumbs-up to initiate two
> subprojects:

My objection was that the only thing written with Lua in NetBSD was
emails.  Writing longer emails will not alter my stance.

I don't see what's so wrong with writing code for your dozens of use
cases Lua is perfectly suited for and giving people the chance to
actually evaluate your proposal.  I'd be very very surprised if core
responded with anything else than "please continue and ask again after
you've done something".

code speaks