POSIX threads scheduling policy/priority

Greetings to everyone!

I've written a test case regarding POSIX threads scheduling policy & priority.
The test is here:
http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/~beket/pcca-tests.git/blob_plain/master:/pthread.h/t_pthread_attr_setschedpolicy.c

For some reason, I can't set the policy/priority of {hi, low}_thread
from the main thread. In NetBSD 5.0_STABLE that is. The setter
function report success, but the threads are born with the default
values for their attributes. Linux fails as well, whereas Solaris 10 +
dflybsd-current pass.

Do you see any flaw in the test code or I'm ok and filing a PR would
be appropriate ?

Thank you for considering.

Best regards,
Stathis Kamperis

P.S. I hope this doesn't piss anyone, but I'm not subscribed to the
list and cc'ing in your reply will be very much appreciated. Otherwise
I'll just look at the mailing list archives.