SoC introduction: xmltools

It may be bit late for an introduction, but well. I am Nhat Minh LÃ,
a student from Ensimag, Grenoble, France, where I study computer
science and applied mathematics.

This summer, I am going to work on the design and implementation of
practical stream-oriented command-line tools to operate on XML files
(xmltools). My mentor is David Young. For more information, please
have a look at the project's page [1], where future updates will be

About me, my main area of interest is languages and compilers, and
operating systems too. About NetBSD and me, I've been a NetBSD
hobbyist for years, and am currently giving NetBSD-5 a try as my main

Comments and suggestions are welcome,
Nhat Minh