Re: Introducing the patchadd binary patch toolchain

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

I'm not sure the way anyone's discussing this is pretty helpful, but I
don't think it hurts anyone to add a tool to pkgsrc.  It's not part of
the base system, and nobody is forced to use it, after all.

Well, as long as _I_ don't have to create patch sets for whatever code I've touched....

Which begs the admin-question: even if we have the tools, who in the Project is going to be responsible for defining and creating "official" NetBSD patch-sets?

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at   |