gccmakedep and X11R7

On one of my systems recently upgraded to 5.0ish I found that
pkgsrc/print/gv was failing due to missing libraries eventually traced
to an old Xaw3d.  I replaced x11-links and went to rebuild Xaw3d, and
that failed due to missing gccmakedep.  I found
/usr/X11R6/bin/gccmakedep from XFree86, but no such file in X11R7.  I'm
using the old file, but it seems like it should be present in
/usr/X11R7/bin.