Re: Adding a simple editor to the base system

Salut,

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:43:54 +0200 Alan Barrett <apb%cequrux.com@localhost>
wrote:
> I see that it also has a paragraph reformatter, a spelling checker,
> and a print command.  These are not necessary in an editor whose main
> reason for inclusion is to allow inexperienced users to edit
> configuration files in an emergency.

Well, I guess they could use it to print out the config file and edit
it with a text marker.

If you ship devices with these specifications, it might be a good idea
to ship an editor along with them; but that editor can be installed
from packages. I'm sure the user won't mind.

                                Tonnerre