Re: Adding a simple editor to the base system

Andrew Doran <> wrote:
> All of the arguments that I have seen _against_ the inclusion of a simple
> editor (not ee specifically) seem either sentimental or cliquish in
> origin.

But pretty much the same with arguments supporting inclusion. It is a
subjective preference, which I think should be left for users. If user
just wants to use pre-installed stuff - Desktop NetBSD is the way to go.

Anyway, not much point in arguing since opinions are stated. :)

> Andrew

Best regards,