locale support

Our source tree now has a large support for locale: we have file with
monetary, numeric and date locale in src/share/locale

I tried to patch the Makefile to enable  fr_FR.ISO8859-1. It builds
fine, and PHP application find and use it without a hitch

Anyone would complain if I enable the build of locales? But which one?
- the one I tested and I know to be fine (fr_FR.ISO8859-1)
- a subset matching the available languages in sysinst?
- all locales?

Emmanuel Dreyfus