Re: BeastieBox, a (Net)BSD BusyBox-like

Just looking quickly at the code, you can avoid the "#ifdef BBOX
commant_<foo>() #else main() #endif" heavy logic and the
`' hack by using nm(1), objcopy(1) and symbol renaming as
done by crunchgen(1).

I whish I learned this trick a week ago... I guess I have some "de-porting" to do

Thanks !

ps: why are you using symbolic link rather than hard link ?

To be honest, just for my eye's pleasure :)

Emile "iMil" Heitor <>
                     ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                                    - against HTML email  X
                                                                & vCards / \