Re: Incompatible seq behaviour

>   * It's better not to be compatible at all, than to to be
>     incompatible in non-obvious ways.

If people want (some of) the functionality but don't want to be
anything like compatible with other seqs, I have a count(1) I wrote
long ago which subsumes integer uses of seq (and has a lot more
features besides), but with a completely different interface - my count
makes no effort to be compatible with anything, and until this
discussion arose I wasn't aware seq existed at all.

ftp.rodents-montreal.org:/mouseware/local-src/count/ for the curious.

\ / Ribbon Campaign