Re: Building FILES?

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 02:42:22PM +0100, Patrick Welche wrote:
[...]
> > +cleanextra: .PHONY
> > +.if defined(CLEANFILES) && !empty(CLEANFILES)
> > +   rm -f ${CLEANFILES}
> > +.endif
>
> Not sure that the .if should survive:

As I said, it's either moving the piece of code where I put it (i.e., so
that CLEANFILES in the test is evaluated to its final value), or using
an if in the shell code (because CLEANFILES *can* be empty).  Either
works, and my preference goes to what I did because that way you the
output looks better.  But I certainly don't have a strong feeling either
way.

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost