Re: symlinks for pcnfsd and talkd executables

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 04:50:18PM -0500, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> (Bcc'd this to netbsd-docs too.)
>
> We have manual pages for pcnfsd and talkd. They have alternative names
> too, but these are the first and official names for the manual pages.
>
> Is the following okay to commit?

Please do not add new names for these executables in the filesystem.
The manual pages are present under both names to help administrators
familiar with the executables' old names on other systems to find them,
so I do not think it is a good idea to remove the manual page links either.

Thor