Re: Allow acpidump(8) to disassemble SSDT AML data

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 09:05:51AM +0200, Nicolas Joly wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On my DELL Optiplex 740, the ACPI tables include a SSDT which contains
> AML datas; but acpidump(8) does not support disassembling it, even if
> it can be handled just like the common DSDT table.
>
> The attached patch, should fix it.
>
> Does it looks ok ?

The version in basesrc is totally outdated and should either be updated
or dropped (in favour of the one in pkgsrc).

Where I would like to see to keep it, but that depends on some additional
acpica code which is not part of the source tree (the compiler part, but
I don't remeber the details when i updated it in my tree over an year ago).

Bernd