patch_add shell mockups

Salut,

Since the C version is still a while ahead so far, I started to create,
upon request, shell versions of the tools as a "proof of concept". They
need bsdiff from pkgsrc to work, but otherwise they're ok with all the
things we find in base.

Currently, there is only a patch_add tool which can be found at
http://oss.sygroup.ch/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/patchadd/src/patch_add.sh?revision=1.1.1.1&content-type=text%2Fplain

(Yes, the license is from an old template I happened to have at hand,
the final C version will of course be two-clause BSD.)

I'm trying to create a test suite as well at
http://oss.sygroup.ch/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/patchadd/tests/

Currently there is no CVSROOT for checking out as I first have to
figure out how to grant read-only access to an anoncvs user over SSH
without a password... (Yes, our OSS platform is still under
construction. No, we're not in the mid-1990s.)

                                Tonnerre