lpd/lpr changes for foomatic

Thank you for your lpd/lpr improvements.

Getting printer to be supported was very fast and easy. I went to
openprinting website, found my printer and downloaded the PPD. I installed
pkgsrc/print/foomatic-filters, created entry in /etc/printcap, and started
lpd. And it worked first time!

# 03/Jul/2008 reed
lp|local line printer:\
        :sh:\
        :lp=/dev/ulpt0:\
        :if=/usr/pkg/bin/foomatic-rip:\
        :af=/home/reed/Brother-HL-5150D-Postscript.ppd:\
        :sd=/var/spool/output/lpd:\
        :mx#0:

If anyone has any steps beyond what I have above that you want to
share for my book in progress, please let me know. Thanks! (Email me if
you want to see the book any time.)

Can you document in printcap.5 and elsewhere as applicable about the
changes?

printcap.5 has:

     The if filter is invoked with arguments:

     All other filters are called as:

So maybe the new change needs to be documented there.

  Jeremy C. Reed