Re: nvi i18n

       Hi,

thank you for spotting these quite big issues. I will transmit them to
Sven (who is the maintainer of nvi). My usage pattern is too
restricted: at most I will use UTF-8 files with latin1 and latin2
characters.

I will investigate the seriousness of these issues, too.

What was the state of nvi-m17n with respect to this? Do you think we
could get some inspiration from it?

Regards,
 Aymeric