[SoC '08] Converting Regression Tests to ATF

Hello everybody,

I'm John, a NetBSD user since 2002. I am applying for the SoC project to
convert all remaining regression tests to ATF. I've been researching
this project for about a week or so, and it looks very interesting and

Well I just wanted to introduce myself and state my intentions :)

Kind regards,

John Richards <>
"Programming should be fun. Programs should be beautiful." - Paul Graham