Re: 64 bit time_t changes

      christos%zoulas.com@localhost (Christos Zoulas) said:

> ino_t is already 64 bits; d_fileno in struct dirent is ino_t.

Oops.  These were already fixed by you more than 2 years ago.
I missed that change.  Sorry.

> should we make dev_t 64 bits too?

The reason I thought so is both Solaris and Linux are already
using 64bit.

But I don't have concrete reason that current major/minor space
is not enough.
One reason is that we can increase maximum number of partitions
with 64bit dev_t (I don't mean on-disk disklabel format here,
but only dev_t space).
Windows allows 128 partitions for the EFI system.
--
soda