nsswitch dynamic module locations

Hi Folks,

just soliciting some opinions on where nsswitch dynamic module source should live in
the source tree and where configuration should live in the destdir.

If an nsswitch module source were to be added to tree where should it live? /usr/lib/libc/nsswitch/nss_xxx has been suggested is there a better / more
appropriate place?

Second, some modules require configuration. Where should it live in destdir?

/etc/nss_xxx.conf
/etc/nssiwtch.d/nss_xxx.conf
other?

I can't speak to where other vendors keep their source but various paths used for
configuration include.

/etc/nss_xxx.plist (we can guess who this is)
/etc/nss_xxx.conf
/etc/xxx.conf

suggestions? I don't promise to listen but I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't interested.

Thanks