Re: "valid shell"s

> Pragmatically, a lot of things are wrong and the more serious
> problems should be tackled first.  I'm just really not convinced
> /etc/shells is very high on that list.

If we were an organization with paid talent doing the work, I quite
likely would agree with you.  But we aren't.  /etc/shells happens to be
a particular itch of mine which I will almost certainly scratch; the
question at hand is not whether I will invest my effort in dealing with
it versus investing my effort in dealing with somehting else, but
whether NetBSD is interested in the results of those efforts.

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML               mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost