cpuset_t vs. cpu_set_t (again)

Hi,

Two weeks ago, I raised the question of renaming cpuset_t to cpu_set_t,
so that we can be source-compatible with the Linux definition (which has
cpu_set_t afaik).

rmind suggested that this could be possible but I would like to know what
has finally been decided, if anything has been decided.

Thanks for your answer!

Note: my problem comes from a stupid configure script that checks for
pthread_setaffinity_np() and if it finds it, then decides to call it with
a cpu_set_t parameter. I would like to avoid maintaining a separate patch
if NetBSD is going to change the type name...