Subject: Re: GPT guids
To: De Zeurkous <zeurkous@nichten.info>
From: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 12/16/2007 19:44:32
--tctmm6wHVGT/P6vA

Mr. De Zeurkous,

I am very sorry, but there is possible definition of "we" in your mouth
that I feel I could belong to.

I think it is time you and the readers of the various NetBSD mailing
lists were reminded that you hold no official position in the NetBSD
project, and that merely breathing hot air does not constitute a kind
of contribution to the project our readers should consider as valuable.

I am worried that your repeated non-sense and promises of self-driven
projects might draw people away from the NetBSD project after they
mistakenly interpret your self-confident writings as something one could
expect from the members of the NetBSD community.

Therefore, I am begging you to step away from the mailing lists, and
maybe later let people make a brand new opinion of you by looking at
some actual achievements.

--=20
"I'm going nowhere and I'm going to take my time."
Sixpence None The Richer, Waiting On The Sun, Divine Discontents, 2002.

--tctmm6wHVGT/P6vA

--tctmm6wHVGT/P6vA--