Subject: Re: GPT guids
To: De Zeurkous <zeurkous@nichten.info>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 12/16/2007 19:26:08
On Sun, Dec 16, 2007 at 05:36:15PM -0000, De Zeurkous wrote:
> We had an excellent flame war about this already on tech-kern about half a
> year ago -- check the archives. To summarize my position: GPT sucks and we
> should just implement some extendable, copy-on-write disklabel format
> instead.

Thank you for your opinion. However it is not a very constructive answer
to a question about details of GPT usage. If you are not going to use
GPT, please just stay away from this discussion.

Since you do not speak for the NetBSD project, we dare to differ from your
opinion in this case - please still allow a usefull discussion to happen.

Martin