Subject: Re: pcc (was Re: csup and base)
To: None <tech-userlevel@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 12/07/2007 16:05:14
>> ...and the way NetBSD keeps switching to ever-more-bloated
>> compilers, to the point where anything under about 128M *may* be
>> unusably tiny in consequence.
> Have you had a chance to try pcc?

Only in the sense that I could potentially have made time for it by
taking time away from something else.

> I don't know if it supports your platform of choice yet though.

Based on http://pcc.ludd.ltu.se/supported-platforms/, it appears
nothing but powerpc is supported yet.  This is not terribly useful to
me; I have a macppc machine, but I don't use it much.

I should get hold of Ragge and find out what it'd take for me to add
sparc support....

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign