Subject: Re: Plans for importing ATF
To: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 11/05/2007 13:49:49
On Sun, 4 Nov 2007, Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:
> Please raise your concerns quickly.  I probably won't be able to do all this
> for the following two weeks, but who knows, maybe I'll find time ;-)

No concerns, but: what do we do with it?

How does this tie into the NetBSD release process? Will it be ran as part
of the daily builds, or is there a dedicated machine that runs this, and
posts reports? While I understand that this is technically better than
src/regress, how do we solve the problem of actually getting those tests
ran on a regular base?

Oh, and from the 'documentation' department: Is there some "intro" text
that shows a software author how to write tests for his software?

(And I'm not going to ask if we're going to make regression tests
mandatory for all code that we import in the future now :-)

  - Hubert