Subject: Re: Compiling NetBSD with another compiler (ditroff & tools are available!)
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 10/08/2007 01:07:26
On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 02:44:49PM +1000, Daniel Carosone wrote:

> http://www.opensource.org/licenses/plan9.php

It's a little hard to read that template.  But, if I'm reading it right,
it's remarkably sane -- like a BSD license brought forward into the modern
era.  I like it -- especially the way they handle liability for commercial
distribution of the Software: you agree to indemnify the authors for anything
_you_ do wrong, and whatever anyone else does is on their own head...

--
  Thor Lancelot Simon	                                     tls@rek.tjls.com

  "The inconsistency is startling, though admittedly, if consistency is to
   be abandoned or transcended, there is no problem."	      - Noam Chomsky