Subject: Re: Compiling NetBSD with another compiler (ditroff & tools are available!)
To: Daniel Carosone <>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 10/08/2007 01:07:26
On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 02:44:49PM +1000, Daniel Carosone wrote:

It's a little hard to read that template.  But, if I'm reading it right,
it's remarkably sane -- like a BSD license brought forward into the modern
era.  I like it -- especially the way they handle liability for commercial
distribution of the Software: you agree to indemnify the authors for anything
_you_ do wrong, and whatever anyone else does is on their own head...

  Thor Lancelot Simon

  "The inconsistency is startling, though admittedly, if consistency is to
   be abandoned or transcended, there is no problem."	      - Noam Chomsky