Subject: Re: bashism for ksh
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 09/25/2007 11:08:40
Greg A. Woods dixit:

Something like mksh (http://mirbsd.de/mksh or pkgsrc/shells/mksh)?

>Well the "editing long lines" issues are bugs, not feature problems.  :-)

These are fixed in mksh (and many more). I=E2=80=99m not very convinced to
add >& to it though=E2=80=A6

bye,
//mirabilos
--=20
when God enlightens him. Or only God invents algorithms, we merely copy the=
m.
existence.=09=09-- Coywolf Qi Hunt