Subject: RE: definition of TRUE and FALSE in system headers
To: Luke Mewburn <lukem@NetBSD.org>
From: De Zeurkous <zeurkous@nichten.info>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 07/23/2007 23:46:28
Haai,

On Mon, July 23, 2007 23:26, Luke Mewburn wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 02:07:13PM -0000, De Zeurkous wrote:
>>[snip]
>
> No, it doesn't make sense given that it would introduce unnecessary
> namespace pollution.  Which was the point of the original thread.

You misunderstand. My point is that is if they are to be defined anywhere,
they should be defined centrally. Having both case variants potentially
defined differently makes no sense at all. Developers should either stick
with one of them (lowercase being my personal favorite) or accept them
standardized.

Baai,

De Zeurkous

Friggin' Machines!