Subject: Postfix 2.4.1 broken in 4.0 beta2?
To: None <tech-userlevel@NetBSD.org>
From: Edgar =?iso-8859-1?B?RnXf?= <ef@math.uni-bonn.de>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 06/28/2007 12:34:30
Is this the right group? We have current-users, but there seems to be nothing like beta-users.

I may be doing something stupid, but since I updated two machines to a more recent 4.0 beta2, Postfix keeps spitting out messages like

postfix/qmgr[9301]: 886E1BF14E: from=<root@ems.math.uni-bonn.de>, size=14087, nrcpt=0 (queue active)
postfix/qmgr[9301]: warning: 886E1BF14E: rcpt count mismatch (-1)
postfix/master[445]: warning: process /usr/libexec/postfix/qmgr pid 9301 killed by signal 11
postfix/master[445]: warning: /usr/libexec/postfix/qmgr: bad command startup -- throttling

Can anyone confirm problems like this? Or can anyone confirm that Postfix 2.4.1 works in 4.0 beta2?

The build is a 4.0_BETA2 CVS update from Monday plus hannken's dq_cnt patch (that being the reason to update) plus fvdl's IOAPIC workaround.