Subject: [Greg Troxel] Re: threading bug in mail-notification?
To: None <>
From: Greg Troxel <>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 04/20/2007 12:45:24

mail-notification is crashing on post-newlock2 current, and works on
netbsd-4.  I think the problem is a lack of locking and openssl being
called on the same context in two threads.  But, I was asked about
whether openssl declares OPENSSL_THREADS, and it seems that it does not.

I had meant to send the following here instead of pkgsrc-users: