Subject: Re: sh reads byte by byte
To: NetBSD User-Level Technical Discussion List <tech-userlevel@NetBSD.org>
From: Adrian Portelli <adrianp@stindustries.net>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 02/22/2007 19:58:15
Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 06:54:12PM +0100, Roland Illig wrote:
>> By whom?
>
> Adrian.
>
> Joerg

Sorry for not respond earlier but I missed this thread.  I've re-written
audit-packages in C and, as you would have guessed, it's substantially
faster.  It's now feature complete with the current audit-packages along
with support for downloading compressed files, checking the signature on
the downloaded pkg-vulnerabilities list plus a few other requested bits
and pieces.

I'm just currently in bug fix mode.  I don't think it will make it in
for the next branch of pkgsrc but hopefully soon after.

adrian.