Subject: Re: rc.subr don't check rcvar YES except at boot/shutdown
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 02/15/2007 09:23:32
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, Geert Hendrickx wrote:

> I guess it makes sense to make "status" work without the "one" prefix?

Yes, I and others agree. That is why I started this thread. I did it a
different way.

Note that the patch in the email you replied to was for something
different than what I started this thread for.

Nevertheless, I do want this new patch committed with one change (to the
later diff): I don't want ${name} printed because a novice may run: "inetd
onestart" or "sshd onestart" or "postfix onestart" as suggested for
example. Maybe use $0 instead or nothing.

  Jeremy C. Reed