Subject: Re: admin script for ipfilter
To: Darren Reed <darrenr@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 12/29/2006 20:37:44
On Thu, 28 Dec 2006, Darren Reed wrote:
> I'm also not convinced that chkconfig does enough of what I want.

There are two ways to find out: i list what chkconfig does, and you say
what's missing, or you say what you want, and then we can see if we find
something that fits in. Personally I'd prefer the second approach.

(In other words: what else between disabling/enabling services without
remembering a pathname and manually frobbing with a single config file is
on the list? If you put 'handle pkgsrc packages' on the list, we'll have
to figure out how that currently works - pkgsrc has a bunch of knobs
there already...)

  - Hubert