Subject: Re: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:_Mailing_List_Activation?=
To: Zafer Aydogan <zafer@gmx.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 08/22/2005 12:22:46
>> [...stuff re list management...]
> [...my response...]

...oh, and lest anyone be confused (someone kindly pointed out off-list
the danger of such a mistake), my reaction was personal; I was not
speaking for NetBSD.  I do not run any of the lists, and I suspect
those who do disagree with me on a number of "what is the right way to
do this" points.  (I haven't compared views with them recently, so I
don't know how many of them are relevant to these issues - but you
definitely should not take what I wrote as any kind of NetBSD gospel.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign