Subject: Re: License of /share/misc/acronyms file
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Olson <mwolson@gnu.org>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 08/14/2005 15:31:39
--=-=-=

Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net> writes:

> Texts with no license clause are automatically copyrighted by the
> owner.  It takes extra effort to make them not be so.

Right, I'm well aware of that fact.  Since the web-based CVS interface
seems to be timing out from my machine, could you please point me to
the author of this work (or of /games/wtf/wtf)?

=2D-=20
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp
  /` |\ | | | IRC: mwolson on freenode.net: #hcoop, #muse, #pulug
 |_] | \| |_| Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net

--=-=-=

--=-=-=--