Subject: License of /share/misc/acronyms file
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Olson <mwolson@gnu.org>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 08/13/2005 22:47:03
--=-=-=

I'm interested in using the acronyms from /share/misc/acronyms and
/share/misc/acronyms.comp in a simple Emacs Lisp program that I'm
coding, called "wtf.el".

What license is this content available under?  The "wtf" program
itself (/games/wtf/wtf) seems to be in the public domain, so I'm
hoping that the acronyms files are also in the public domain.

=2D-=20
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp
  /` |\ | | | IRC: mwolson on freenode.net: #hcoop, #muse, #pulug
 |_] | \| |_| Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net

--=-=-=

--=-=-=--