Subject: Re: ftpd daemon mode
To: None <tech-userlevel@NetBSD.org>
From: Luke Mewburn <lukem@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 08/02/2005 14:49:37
--qoa3+4LHNtB0VmQh

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 03:03:27PM +0200, Peter Postma wrote:
  |=20
  | I see. But SA_NOCLDWAIT, is that portable enough? (thinking of tnftpd)

Should be.  tnftpd can deal with it if that's not the case.

  | I've attached the updated patch, is it ok to commit?
  |=20

When you close socks[n] upon a failure in bind()/listen()/[...],
I'd set socks[n] to -1 and check for that in the cleanup section
after child:.

Please also change the man page date to be accurate for when you commit.

Finally; crank version.h at the same time.

Cheers,
Luke.

--qoa3+4LHNtB0VmQh

--qoa3+4LHNtB0VmQh--