Subject: Re: [Summer of code] Proposal : a Sftp server
To: NetBSD Userlevel Technical Discussion List <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Aris Adamantiadis <aris@0xbadc0de.be>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 06/17/2005 10:27:03
Hi,
I am not against the idea of relicensing the code I've written and to=20
ask/rewrite the other code (less than 200 lines).
I'll sit and wait for project acceptation or rejection for SoC.
i've made my application public at http://0xbadc0de.be/brol/sftp_server.txt
Thanks,
Aris
Le Jeudi 16 Juin 2005 19:50, vous avez =E9crit=A0: