Subject: rc.local comment about apache
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 01/29/2005 13:06:46
--gkEBo/XPSfx+3zOU

Hi,

The apache rc.d script manipulation example doesn't match any pkgsrc
reality any more.  Anybody opposes its removal?

Anyone has an idea what to replace it with, given that pkgsrc users
should have scripts installed in /etc/rc.d automatically (by setting
PKG_RCD_SCRIPTS to yes in mk.conf for pkgsrc, in environment for
binary packages, in case you didn't know)?

--=20

--gkEBo/XPSfx+3zOU

--gkEBo/XPSfx+3zOU--