Subject: Re: syslogd(8) and default priority for kernel printfs
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 11/17/2004 10:22:50
[Thus spake Jason Thorpe ("JT: ") 7:36am...]

JT: On Nov 16, 2004, at 7:59 PM, Christos Zoulas wrote:
JT:
JT: >> I would like to change this to LOG_INFO.  Any objections?
JT: >
JT: > None from me.
JT:
JT: Upon further reflection, I decided that LOG_NOTICE would probably be a
JT: little more appropriate, and matches DEFUPRI in syslogd.

Heh, I was actually just about to launch an email suggesting that one.

"Glad somebody who knows something beat me to it."

JT: Thanks.
JT:
JT:          -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>

				--*greywolf;
--
Have A Nice Day.  (not valid in AK, AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, KY, LA,
MO, MS, MT, NB, NC, ND, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV or Iraq.)