Subject: Re: uhid and UPS's
To: None <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Ty Sarna <tsarna@sarna.org>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 11/15/2004 17:36:54
In article <41991063.7040304@augustsson.net> you write:
> Anyway, perhaps there should be a way not to make a separate
> uhid device for each report id.  This is the way it used to

I have a similar issue with my monitor, which has a uhid to control
everything (position, brightness, etc).  It used to show up as 1 uhid,
but now appears as (I think) 19.

Doesn't matter in practive since I don't use the feature (never got it
to work with netbsd, but I didn't try very hard), but it is kind of
annoying to see it spew so much at boot.

Anyway, I think this indicated that this is a broader problem than just
UPS's.