Subject: Re: src/etc imports for PF
To: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@netbsd.org>
From: Luke Mewburn <lukem@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 06/29/2004 16:42:34
--m3XTTgxJ5X/rsrx1

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 03:24:12PM +1000, Luke Mewburn wrote:
  | Hi Itojun.
  |=20
  | For consistency with the way that we're moving to maintain other
  | third party software in our tree, could you please:
  |=20
  | [...]
  |=20
  | I.e, all of the pf related userland stuff (except for the rc.d scripts)
  | are to be imported under
  | 	dist/pf/*
  | and the reachover Makefiles are all under
  | 	usr.sbin/pf/*
  |=20
  | Thanks,
  | Luke.

It has been pointed out to me that I wasn't clear who I was
"speaking for" in this message: I was "speaking for me (personally)".

Thanks again,
Luke.

(clarifying as me, not as a position on Core, Board, Kia-Ora Body
Corporate, Brendan's Parental Unit, or any other organisation or
group I'm a member of).

--m3XTTgxJ5X/rsrx1

--m3XTTgxJ5X/rsrx1--