Subject: package views implemented in pkgsrc?
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: A.L.Meyers <me@privacy.net>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 03/21/2004 19:40:24
Hi!  Have read with interest Alistair Crooks' article dated 14/11/2002
on the pkgsrc system and plans to improve it with package views.  There
are several /etc/mk.conf variables involved depending if the changes
have been implemented.  Who can update me or point me to infos on
whether or to what extent pkgsrc has implemented package views and which
variables one should consequently change in /etc/mk.conf?

Thanks!

Lux
--
If you receive this by error, please delete it and inform the sender.
Key fingerprint: 8994 CFDD 9C60 C978 A488 689F 5DCC EFC4 4D36 580D